Starry night - wrist rest for the dreamers
Over a decade ago, Stary Night was painted by Van Gogh from the window of his room in the asylum. He spent the nights observing beautiful sky, and painted the morning after. The stars in the painting not only represented his dream, his imagination that couldn’t be limited by the cold rock of the asylum, but also lightened up his lonely soul.
Having been greatly influenced and inspired by Vincent Van Gogh, I decided to tribute him by bringing his spirit to Setupaholic artisan wrist rest. Together with our team, we brought up an idea of combining our dream and happy moments with Van Gogh style. Basically, we went through several steps:
1. Create mold and foundation. In this stage I defined the size of the mechanical keyboard wrist rest, and started with a background of multi-color starry night. It was important that I must choose the color palette from the very beginning and stick to it through all the steps.
2. After the first layer is harden, I continue for the second resin layer for the close background. this could be the moon in the astronaut wrist rest, or the grass in the Corgi wrist rest...
3. It’s repeated with the next layer. This time, I draw the secondary objects and add more effects.
4. I add one more layer of resin and drew the main objects.
5. One more resin layer to fill up to the surface of the mold
6. Finally, I polish and refine it. It's important that in this stage, I have to ensure it matches the technical requirements of an ergonomic mechanical keyboard wrist rest; the appearance must be smooth, shinny, able to show the beauty of the artwork underneath.
These processes are not only difficult, as they require many techniques, as well as experience in epoxy control, but are also very time-taking to manufacture. Normally, it takes 12-20 hours for an epoxy layer to completely dry, here we have 5 layers of epoxy, I think you can imagine how long they take. But after all, the mechanical keyboard wrist rest really met the requirements of the Setupaholic team (as a dreamer too) and we are very happy to bring you the Epoxy resin Van Gogh wrist rest.
- Specs: technical detail in the listing pics
*Size 60%: 300 x 80 mm ( 11.8 x 3.15 inches)
*Size 65%: 320 x 80mm (12.6 x 3.15 inches)
*Size TKL: 360 x 80mm (14.2 x 3.15 inches)
- Materials: wood burl using Rubio Monocoat which 0% VOC and limit warping
- Handmade Notice: Because this product is 100% artisan-made in Vietnam, so each of it is unique. Please be noticed there maybe a little difference in the product you receive (like the pattern, stars, lines... depending on the color’s reaction with resin), but the perfect lies in the imperfection of a handcrafted product. Don’t worry, our quality control artist will not let you down.
- Deformation free keyboard pad, stands still while typing, improve hand and wrist posture, rest your elbows on a cushion instead of the desk, avoid joint and wrist problems and release your elbows and shoulder stress for long hours of use on the computer keeps your wrist from getting hurt and carpal tunnel syndrom!
- Moreover, the artisan wrist rest can totally level up your workspace!
- Worldwide shipping
- Order will be completed within 05 to 10 working days after payment. Normal shipping time is approximately 02 to 03 weeks (excluded public holidays) depending on your location.
- Please give us the receiver's mobile phone number to avoid any delivery problems.
PRODUCT RETURN AND POLICIES:
- Product Return and Policy: Setupaholic welcome returns, exchanges of order after 15 days of delivery for the broken product by shipping. However, If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss.
Other product link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Setupaholic?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=33135885
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.